2nd May 2019
Indira Institute of Management, Pune (IIMP)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Approved by AICTEIndira Common Admission Process (ICAP) – 2019
ICAP – 2019 Results
2nd Merit listNotification for all Candidates Seeking Admission to IIMP for PGDM for the academic year 2019.
Please, read very carefully in order to avoid any error of omission.
IIMP offers AICTE approved PGDM course (in the 2nd shift). Candidates Merit List is displayed as per their absolute score secured by them out of 300 in ICAP 2019 process.
Documents needed for verification at the time of confirmation of admission are:
- 10th standard mark sheet (Original as well as attested copy)
- 12th standard mark sheet (Original as well as attested copy)
- Graduation mark sheet (Original as well as attested copy). For students whose final year mark sheet is awaited, they need to get a bonafide certificate from their college.
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate (Original as well as attested copy)
- I-Card size recent color photographs (4 Nos.)
- Original as well photocopy of valid score card of entrance exam (CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/MHCET) as mentioned by candidate at the time of ICAP registration.
- Since IIMP-PGDM students will be taken for a structured overseas visit during their course, candidates are advised to apply for their passports immediately. No leave will be granted for this purpose once academic session commences. Valid Passports must be submitted till 15th November 2019
All candidates short listed in this 2nd Merit List and willing to take admission to IIMP-PGDM, must contact the institute on or before 6th May 2019 4pm, and confirm their admissions. They must pay first installment of fees, of Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) by DD or pay order or at par cheque in favor of Indira Institute of Management Pune PGDM and payable at Pune.
Candidates are requested to preserve all the receipts for claiming any applicable refund.
Reserved Category candidates who appeared for ICAP-2019 and shortlisted in this second merit list, willing to take admission must note that at the time of confirming the seat, they must possess and submit all up to date valid Caste Certificate, Non- Creamy Layer Certificate(as applicable) for the year 2019-20.
Commencement of Academic Sessions:
IIMP- PGDM course will commence from 4th-July-2019 (Thursday). Candidates who have confirmed admissions MUST report on 4th-July-2019 (Thursday) at 9.00 am sharp at the campus.
Indira Institute of Management
“Tapasya” 85/5 A, Tathawade,
Tel No: 020-66168264, 020-66168249, 020-66168255
Mobile : 9130098320